The Holy Bible is the inspired Word of God and is the basis for any statement of faith. With that, we believe:
* that there is only one true God experienced through God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
* originally created in the image of God, man sinned by disobeying God, so He sent a Savior.
* the Word became flesh. Jesus, born of a virgin, died on a cruel cross for the sins of man, rose from the dead the third day, giving victory over death.
* we receive eternal life with God as we commit our life and place our trust (believe) in Jesus Christ; repenting of our sins. We learn from John 14:6 that Jesus is the only Way.
* Jesus now resides with our Heavenly Father, making intercession on behalf of those who have placed their trust in Him.
* He is the reason why we live. He is the reason why we gather to Worship God, participate in baptisms and share in the Lord’s Supper.
Baptism, an instruction given by Jesus, Himself, symbolizing our changed life from the old sinful man to a forgiven, saved, follower of Christ.
The elements of the Lord’s Supper represent what Christ went through that you and I can have a personal relationship with Him. Bread symbolizes His body that was beaten/bruised; wine (juice) symbolizes His spilled blood (“without the shedding of His blood there is no remission of sins”).
* the Holy Spirit leads us to a personal relationship with Christ and guides us in our daily life as we live for God.
* it is our desire (and God’s) that everyone experience Christ in their life.
(please read “How To Experience Christ.” Call us @ 910/245-7222 or email us if you should have any questions)