How To Experience Christ
* recognize your need for God in your life (Romans 3:23 “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God”)
* know that God loves you and wants to have a personal relationship with you (Romans 5:8 “But God commanded His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us”)
* recognize that eternal life with God comes by trusting Jesus (Romans 6:32 “For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord”)
* know that your new life in Christ begins when you believe that Jesus died for your sins and when you profess Him as your Savior, repenting (turning away) from sin (Romans 10:9 “If you will confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and believe in your heart that God did raise Him (Jesus) from the dead, you will be saved)
* Romans 10:13 gives you this promise: “For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved”.
* will you do this now? Will you ask Jesus to come into your life? Perhaps the following prayer can help you begin a new life in Christ. Pray this please:
I recognize that I need Jesus in my life. I recognize that I have sinned against You and that You sent your Son, who died for my sins, offering forgiveness of them. I ask for forgiveness of my sins, repent (turn away) of them, and I now accept Your free gift of salvation, eternal life. Father, I commit to following Jesus as my Savior and Lord, obey Him in all that I do. I commit to finding a church, a spiritual family, that will help me live for You. Thank you for coming into my life. In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen.
“There is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents.”
- - - -
If you decided to ask Christ to come into your life, you are now a brother or sister in Christ to many others who have taken this most important step. In fact, it is the greatest decision you have or will ever make. Let God reign in your life. Call us @ 910/245-7222 or email us; let us rejoice with you. To God be the glory!